Convert Case - UPPER CASE, lower case, Sentence case, Title Case
What does different text cases mean?
- Upper Case : This means all the letters are written in capital.
- Lower Case : This means all the letters are written in small.
- Sentence Case : In this case first letter of each sentence is written in capital and remaining sentence in small letters except "I".
- Title Case : In title case first letter of each word is written in capital letter except some common stop words like is, are, a, an, and, as, at, but, by, en, for, if, in, nor, of, on, or, per, the, to, vs and via.
- Capital Case : In this case first letter of each word is written in capital letter.
- Inverse Case : By using this tool you can convert small letter in capital and vice versa.
- Alternating Case : Just use it and see how the text converts. Have fun.
Bookmark this page for the future use without searching it again.